Non-Profit Website Giveaway Contest
This year at Aginto Solutions, we are excited to be celebrating our 3rd year anniversary of offering website development and SEO Services in the Sarasota area. With this major milestone in our business’ journey, we wish to share our success with our local Sarasota community.
We understand that most non-profit organizations work on slim budgets, and often push their website design work to the “back burner.” Knowing how valuable a functional website integrated with SEO tools and social media capabilities can be in attracting sponsors, building volunteers, and spreading the organization’s mission within the community, we’ve decided to give away a professional website to the winner of our non-profit web development contest.
- Like our Facebook page (if you haven’t already) to enter the contest (registration ends March 31st, 2014).
- Submit your organization’s mission, story and explain how a new website can help reach your goals
- Tell all of your friends, family and supporters to vote for your entry! The number of votes decide the winner
- Entries and votes are subject to the rules of the contest. Please read carefully
- Only one vote per person.
- Participants must ‘Like’ the Aginto Solutions Facebook page in order to submit an entry or vote.
- Contest will end on April 16th, 2014 at 12:00am EST
- Minimum of 10 entries needed for the the winning organization
- Organization must be a registered 501(c)(3) organization and have a headquarters or chapter located in Sarasota, Manatee County, or surrounding area*
- *Within 50 mile radius from downtown Sarasota
- Organizations with annual revenue less than $1M are eligible to participate
- Website will be equivalent to our standard web design package.
- After the contest the awarded websites will be featured on our website, email, social media, and any other Aginto Solutions marketing materials as well as in our press releases.
- Winner is responsible for their own domain name
- All awards and discounts must be redeemed within 6 months of contest end date
- All websites offered will contain a standard footer link to the Aginto Solutions website
- All the websites offered will be hosted and maintained by Aginto Solutions. Free hosting for the first year is included in contest winning.
Winner is selected based on these 2 aspects:
- The story of the organization and your involvement in the community
- The number of votes you get from the community. Once your organization has been selected for the contest, the more votes, the better your chances of winning.
How do I vote?
“Like” our Facebook page, then tell us which organization you would like to vote for by indicating in the comments section on our Contest Voting Page
When is the entry deadline?
Entries may be submitted through March 31st, 2014. Voting will take place between April 1st – April 30th, 2014. Since the highest number of votes determine the winner, it’s better to get started as early as possible.
How is the winner announced?
After the close of the contest we will verify the entries and votes and announce the winner on May 2nd, 2014. The winner will be announced on our Website, Facebook page, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn. So stay connected with us!
What does the First Prize include?
- Design and development of a new website (up to 10 pages)
- Social Media setup, integration, training (Blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter)
- Content management system with training (WordPress)
- Free Website hosting for 1 year after the completion of the website.
Contract terms and conditions apply. Read the complete terms here.
Are there any other prizes for runner ups?
Absolutely! Second and Third place winners each will be offered a $1,000 off the website package. In addition, other participants will be offered a discount of $500 on the website package after the contest has ended.
[call_to_action_bar title=”Register Your Organization Now!” desc=”Register for the 2014 NonProfit Website Contest” btn_title=”Go!” btn_type=”btn-custom” bg_color=”#1BC4DE” bg_hover_color=”#00b3ce” txt_color=”#ffffff” txt_hover_color=”#cef8ff” url=”http://aginto.com/free-website/”]